Head - Vendor & Process Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$840000 - HK$1000000 per annum + Bonus|
Our client is going through an exciting growth period with numerous hires throughout their business. With all the internal transitions, our client is looking for an experienced Operations candidate to head one of their key functions in the Bank.
This role will oversee overall operating processes of the bank including vendor management, cash processing, clearing, logistics and printing, and ensure that risk and control are in line with the Bank's internal policies. You will have strong background in project management, and have excellent understanding of banking operations, working with internal stakeholders and third party vendors. You must have strong mindset focussed on continuous improvements, and manage different expectations of those you work with.
To qualify, individuals must have:
- Minimum 10 years' relevant operations and vendor management experience within a sizeable financial institution in Hong Kong
- Good knowledge of banking systems and framework with a strong sense of high quality customer service
- Must have proven team leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinease
- Ability to navigate complex matrix structures within an established organisation
Interested parties, please send your resume or clieck APPLY NOW quoting reference no. RR218833.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.