Head of Trustee Operations
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Functional Operations Lead
- Established Banking Group
- Fast-paced Environment
Our client is an established banking group looking for a strong leader to manage their Operations team for one of their Hong Kong business lines due to recent restructuring and planned growth.
Reporting to the Global Head of Trustee Operations, you will manage an experienced team in Hong Kong in ensuring all operational duties are done with accuracy and efficiency. As a leader, you will be responsible for interacting with senior stakeholders and regulators to implement any new policies in the Bank's processes, as well as be the business advisor when it comes to the Trustee industry changes. You will also be responsible for growing and developing your team. In this fast paced environment, you must have the high energy, and confidence to deal with any day to day issues, on top of business-as-usual operational duties.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree
- At least 12 years' relevant working experience in fund accounting / fund operations within a sizeable financial institutions
- Leadership experience at functional and man-management levels
- Trustee or Custodian industry knowledge highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills in English, Chinese languages preferred
- Hong Kong market working experience a MUST
- Project Management exposure also a plus
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting reference no.RR225812.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.