Head of Trade Marketing - MNC FMCG
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$750000 - HK$900000.00 per annum|
- International FMCG giant
- Strong business ownership
- Leading team of 3
Our client is an International FMCG company headquartered in the USA with a market leading position in APAC. The company is listed on a US stock exchange and has always been one of the consumer health leaders globally. It also takes pride in being rated as the best employer in the Asia Pacific with recent awards and the Asia office has been a critical business centre for them. Due to recent changes, the company has just opened a vacancy for a Head of Trade Marketing.
You will be responsible for formulating and driving the trade marketing strategy and implementation in line with business goals. As a Head of Trade Marketing, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team, defining and driving trade marketing strategies for the portfolio and setting annual execution plan to meet commercial objectives
- Collaborating with various internal teams including sales, brand marketing etc. to proactively enhance impact of trade marketing
- Formulating category development plan and identify growth opportunities
- Closely monitoring on the sales performance and market trend, working on the action plan as appropriate
- Connecting with channel leaders at to identify business opportunities promotional programs, in-store initiatives, trade projects etc.
- Providing space management analysis and recommendations and partnering with sales team closely to maximise business opportunity
- Implementing and evaluating all local marketing activation programs for trade channels
- Analysing the consumer insight and converting market data for category development
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 9+ years of Trade/ Customer/ Channel marketing experience in top-tier FMCG company
- Strong track record of converting consumer insights to trade marketing and category strategy experience
- Strong analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Solution-oriented mindset with strong organisational skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese is required.
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL233087 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.