Head of Strategy - Energy Saving Business
Our client is a energy management business with prominent impact and status quo. They are looking for a Head of Strategy to develop commercial, go-to-market strategy for a growing stream of emerging smart building applications built on AI, IoT and sensor technology.
As a key management team member, you will identify new and emerging technologies that can support digital transformations on solutions around distribution energy, renewable technologies, energy storage, smart building and such.
Successful candidate will also work closely with business areas to understand business needs and opportunities, identifying areas with high impact to optimize business outcomes. He or she will have a breadth of knowledge in emerging software technologies, but at the same time have a strong communication and people skills to articulate the value proposition of a given technology solution.
Specifically, successful candidate will
- Work closely with the General Manager to identify and determine appropriate execution strategies for launching smart building and energy management products
- Develop overall strategy for the energy management innovation business unit in terms of areas of focus, technology focus, and go to market strategies
- Define and develop smart city business
- Engage core business units to identify opportunities for smart applications that can both act as value-adding solutions and as showcases for potential customers
- Get ingrained to external and internal channels that can act as pipelines of knowledge and can help accelerate adoption of smart energy solutions
- Define KPI reporting mechanisms to manage team operations
The Successful Applicant should have :
- 6-8 years delivery, strategy, and management experience at either a Multi-national organization or a leading consulting firm
- Experience in multiple geographies including either Australia or United States, China, and Hong Kong with a strong network and credibility within these regions for partnerships opportunities
- Experience in the energy sector a strong advantage
- Solid experience in strategic frameworks and how to apply these to local execution contexts
- Strategic thinker with a hands-on orientation - having the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Strong start-up / entrepreneurship mindset to make projects happen with a strong business acumen and proactively find solutions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Working experience in tech-related company is preferred
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC234649
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.