Head of Sales HK & China - Business Innovation
Our client is an established platform that helps multinational corporations develop open innovation strategies via multiple channels. Established in the last few years, they have already grown their business to a sizable team in the region and are well-recognized in the business communities worldwide. Their clients already include multinational technology companies, global financial institutions and disruptive businesses. Due to expansion, they are currently seeking a Head of Sales for the Hong Kong and China markets.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be managing a sales team while also further developing the client portfolio. You will identify key clients that would benefit from innovation, build relationships with them, and manage the sales cycle through to closing. On the management front, you will coach your team to target clients, exceed targets, support their pipeline management and nurture their growth.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 8 years' proven sales track record in B2B solutions sales
- At least 2 years' team management experience
- Client-facing experience with senior level executives (C-level and VPs)
- A network of corporates in HK and China
- Ability to thrive within a start up environment, entrepreneurial mindset, and an unwavering desire to succeed
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT230762.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.