Head of Risk ERM/ORM
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
An international asset management firm is looking for a Head of Risk for its ERM/ORM team.
- Provide leadership and guidance to all functional areas of Wealth and Asset Management Singapore related to the management of risk.
- Proactively establish and oversee the implementation of appropriate risk management programs to ensure that Wealth and Asset Management Singapore is in compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements. This includes providing independent risk oversight for Wealth and Asset Management Singapore activities.
- Provide support for the Risk Management function for Wealth and Assest Management in Thailand and Vietnam.
- Ensure that the Wealth and Asset Management Singapore strategy is aligned with the risk appetite defined by the Risk Committee.
- Determine strategic direction for Wealth and Asset Management Singapore risk management program, covering new and existing business, and ensuring speed of delivery and quality service. Participate as a key decision-maker on major projects and initiatives within Wealth Management Singapore businesses.
- Identifies, prioritizes and influences risk management and reporting activities in all functional areas, building strong relationships with business leaders of Manulife's wealth management businesses.
- Collaborate with and build strong working relationships with other member of the Global Wealth Management risk management team and the MFC Global Risk functions.
Job Requirements (Knowledge/Skills/Competencies):
- 5-10 progressive experience in Wealth and Asset Management.
- Post Graduate education
- Extensive knowledge of Wealth and Asset Management and issues related to the operation of Wealth and Asset Management businesses.
- An understanding of quantitative analytics and modeling techniques is an advantage.
- Superior interpersonal, communication and change management skills
- Staying current on regulatory, legislative, operational and financial risk management issues, in a fast paced and demanding environment.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5620 for a confidential discussion or send email to Arya.Zhao@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980