Head of Retail Banking Business Transformation
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is an International Banking Group with diversified businesses across Retail Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking. As part of the Hong Kong business strategy, a new team is being established to improve business processes and operational efficiency for the Retail Banking business in Hong Kong. To achieve best in class services and business model, the bank now invites a Team Leader in Business Transformation to join their Hong Kong team.
Reporting to the Head of Retail Banking Business, you will be part of the business, building and leading a small team of business consultants to deliver business process redesign and transformation programs aiming to improve ways in products delivery and servicing the diverse range of client segment. You will review current processes and redesign them to meet with customer demands, regulatory requirements, business values, emerging market trends and the changing digital landscape. In addition, you will identify opportunities for process digitization and automation with the aim to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the new business models. Being part of the Retail Banking business, you will partner with the business and product leaders locally and regionally to design, implement and deliver transformational changes and to roll out best practices. As the team leader, you will lead and develop the team, build out their knowledge base as well as to coach them on various change methodologies and techniques.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate ideally with relevant certifications / qualifications
- Minimum 12+ years relevant experience in Business Process Redesign / Reengineering, Consulting, Operational Excellence, Process Transformation, Change Management
- Retail Banking experience and business knowledge is highly preferred
- Solid change methodologies knowledge
- Track record in successful delivery of process transformation and efficiency improvement programs
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and must be conversant in Cantonese or Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 218454. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.