Head of Retail and Business Development - Consumer Tech
- Cutting edge new economy company
- People management and development
- Data driven operating model
Our client is a pioneering new economy company and is one of the fastest growing companies in Asia with a brand-new business model. With the regional business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for a Head of Retail and Business Development to further leverage the winning business at this important time.
You will be responsible for all retail operation strategies in line with the commercial objective. As a Head of Retail and Business Development, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the retail operations and frontline sales team to achieve business goals by developing & implementing company-wide business strategies or initiatives
- Designing SOP workflows to ensure effective business operation and management
- Formulating business strategies with data-driven approach to enhance sales performance
- Partnering with the internal key stakeholders to develop and drive predictive analytics, customer segmentation and market insight generation projects
- Monitoring retail sales performance and closely collaborating with the IT department to enhance operation efficiency
- Formulating high-impact consumer engagement tactic with a good understanding of market dynamics
- Designing and implementing enhancement plans and strategies for people policies and improve functional competencies
- Driving the growth of a positive and performance driven team culture
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 15+ years experience in retail operations management in a high-growth multinational business, MBA preferred
- Strong track record of success in leading a team of 100+ and driving business growth consistently
- Excellent data analytics, team management and people development skills
- Solution-oriented mind-set with concrete and tactical development experience
- Excellent command of written & spoken Cantonese and English is a MUST
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL243155 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.