Head of Regulatory Reporting
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Well-established Chinese Bank
- Excellent remuneration package & benefits
- Work-life balance
Our client is an established Chinese Bank with a strong business presence in across the world. They are currently looking for a Head of Regulatory Reporting to lead the dynamic Financial Control team.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for leading the Financial Control team for the daily operations of the HKMA returns. You will need to review and ensure the accuracy and compliance of full sets of the regulatory returns, CBRC returns as well as other financial reporting packages. In addition, you will participate in the system enhancement projects for UAT testing as well as liaise with regulators and auditors related to regulatory reporting issues.
To qualify, an individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience gained from the banking industry, preferably with big4 audit background
- Hands-on experience in full sets of Banking Returns
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.