Head of Regional Lean Warehouse Transformation - US Listed
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$900000.00 - HK$1200000.00 per annum|
- Regional leadership launch team for a global brand
- Lean warehousing and change management
- Frequent travel across key regions
Our client is a one of the biggest E-commerce company headquartered in the US. They've business partnership with 1000+ suppliers and business presence across US, UK and EU. The company has an aggressive business expansion in the APAC market with Hong Kong as a regional hub, and it's one of the fast-growing e-tailer in its sector. They are currently looking for a Head of Regional Lean Warehouse Transformation to join as a launch team key member in HK, to further leverage the growing business internationally.
Based in Hong Kong with frequent travel, you will be responsible for all Lean Warehouse Transformation, Operations & Process Improvement Strategy in line with the commercial objective for the APAC market. As a Head of Regional Lean Warehouse Transformation, your responsibilities will include:
- Closely partnering with cross-department and formulating a supply chain network throughout China and Southeast Asia
- Creating, defining and driving continuous improvement throughout Asia Supply Chain site operations
- Developing country and site-specific improvement plans across range of logistics operations across Asia
- Deploying deep lean, six sigma or other toolkit along with analytics to benchmark and drive step improvement to processes to enable building a digital 3PL of the future
- Establishing and implementing lean principles as the prime methodology, end-to-end process standardisation to maximise operational efficiency in Asia
- Collaborating with the management team to identify and recommend process and systems to drive measurable enhancement in key performance metrics - sales, quality, profitability etc.
- Implementing SOPs, workflow, standardisation, visual controls and practical problem-solving tools
- Designing the physical layout of the Process Improvement Strategy and applies lean concepts
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10+ years' experience in driving Continuous Process Improvement through Lean or Six Sigma methodologies within logistics, manufacturing or other operationally intense environment
- Solid experience in Asia CFS/ Warehouse/ Logistics with experience in leading strategy in 3PL, Freight Forwarding, Warehousing, Logistics, Manufacturing or Supply Chain industry
- Experience in developing operations strategy, driving change management and partnering with cross departments at regional level
- Experience in driving Warehousing Process Improvement strategy in manufacturing or logistics environments in Asia
- Strong project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong analytical, business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese required
*This position required frequent travel.
*Candidate with less experience will be considered as Regional Lean Warehouse Transformation, Senior Manager.
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL233995 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.