Head of Project, Asia
About the client and the opportunity
Our client is a tier 1 luxury designer furniture and kitchen brand. They have a sophisticated APAC distributor network and own flagship retail store in Shanghai. A newly created role - Head of Project Asia has arisen.
Reporting to the APAC GM, you will re design the project strategy locally and regionally. Whether through existing distributors or going direct, you will study the existing performance gap and design the strategy based on experience and market analysis.
You will be doing brand building, distributors review and selection, project prospect identification, meeting developers and designers and developing business. At the beginning you will be a single contributors having the potentials to develop a team in APAC.
To qualify, you will have
- 8-12 years of experience in developing built-in residential or hospitality project experience
- Understanding of market opportunities and requirements of becoming a preferred vendor
- Close partnership with developers, designers
- Experience in selecting and training distributors
- Regional experience preferrably China-centric
- High proficiency in Mandarin and English
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC219366
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified