Head of Product Development, Virtual Bank
Our client is an established International Financial Services Group with diversified business in the region, currently starting up the Virtual Banking arm in Hong Kong. As part of their strategic growth in Fintech and Digital business, an exciting opportunity has arisen for high-calibre Product Development Leads to head and develop a diverse range of product streams in Hong Kong.
Reporting to Head of Business, you will be the key driver of product development and management strategy of specific product streams within Investments, Savings, Payments, FX Exchange and / or e-Wallet in Hong Kong. Leading a team of product, digital and UX / UI specialists, you will take charge of defining and developing product strategy, identifying product competitive edge, customer needs, servicing needs, and revenue opportunities, providing direction to the management of the product's end-to-end lifecycle. With a strong understanding of P&L, you will drive and manage overall product performance by leveraging strategic partnerships, conducting on-going reviews and analysis of market research and feedback surveys, and keeping abreast of Fintech industry trends, digital products landscape and regulatory development. You will interact closely with other product streams as well as different relevant internal and external parties to further expand the business's market impact.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree with 10+ years of relevant experience gained from Digital Banking, Online Financial Services, Insurance, FinTech, Mobile Banking and / or Digital sectors
- Solid experience in Product Development / Management relevant to digital products within Fintech, Digital Banking, e-Payment, Credit Card related industries
- Strong customer centric mindset, business acumen and understanding of P&L
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and time management skills
- Asia markets knowledge is a must
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English. Cantonese language skill is strongly preferred.