Head of Payment Business
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
About the client and the opportunity :
Our client is a multinational established conglomerate that has a strong innovative technology foundation. They invested in payment business for the last couple of years and the usage in Hong Kong is prevailing.
An opportunity of a Head of Payment Business role has arisen. You will be the business leader coaching a team of 6 professionals. The primary objective is to design the game plan out of the existing payment ecosystem and competition landscape to acquire bigger market share, boost usage and achieve the status of preferred payment method.
In particular you will,
- Analyse the competition landscape and design the strategy to capitalize the market segments chosen
- Coach and guide the team to further develop the partner network with card issuers, banks loyalty programs or other stored value or mobile payment method
- Design and develop new offers through new partnerships, whether external or internal (content, loyalty) teams
- Team management includes business (project management, merchant engagement and acquisition, partners developer), engineering and call centre.
About the requirements :
- 10 - 15 years of business development or commercial experience from payment service provider or credit card issers.
- Entreprenerial mindset able to deliver results through limitations and by driving cross team collaboration
- Sound understanding of the most updated payment industry landscape
- Strong analytical and people management skills
- High proficiency in English and Chinese
Interested parties, please contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC223180
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.