Head of Partnership and Business Development, Loyalty Business
About client and the opportunity :
Our client is a popular loyalty business. They offer a wide variety of lifestyle rewards and exclusive experience to members. They are looking for a veteran to take this leadership opportunity and grow with the business.
In essence, you will
- Drive usage, partners and member acquisition
- Create talk of the town for exclusive event via marketing campaign
- Understand and optimize market segmentation ; drive tiered rewards and partnership with targeted lifestyle brands / experience offers
- Create exclusive partnership and foster strong partnership
- Participate in PR event and become a thought leader
- Coach the team to execute sales and marketing campaigns/ events
- Measure and report performance
- Work on ad hoc projects with the support of the sizable marketing team
About the requirement :
To qualify, you will have
- Minimum 12-15 years' of experience in loyalty program business development / merchant and partnership acquisition
- Leadership experience, entrepreneurial mind set and creative thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC231111
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.