Head of Partnership and Business Development, Loyalty Business
About client and the opportunity :
Our client is a renowned loyalty business. They offer a wide variety of lifestyle rewards and exclusive experience to members. They are looking for a veteran to take this leadership opportunity and grow with the business.
In essence, you will
- Identify the opportunity and drive the formation of strategic partnership through sharing currency with partners to reward VIP members
- Create talk of the town for co-marketing campaign
- Work closely with redemption team to optimize synergy ; design partnership business development and offer plan
- Brand awareness building through the participation of PR event, building the brand as a thought leader in the industry
- Coach team to develop partner acquisition plan, program rule and point modelling
- Measure and report performance
- Work on ad hoc projects with the support of the sizable marketing team
About the requirement :
To qualify, you will have
- Minimum 12-15 years' of experience in loyalty program business development / merchant and partnership acquisition
- Leadership experience, entrepreneurial mind set and creative thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC231111
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.