Head of Operations - MNC Start-up eCommerce
|Specialisation:||HaTCH Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$800000 - HK$960000.00 per annum|
- APAC Emerging e-Commerce Leader
- Total Supply Chain and Logistics Strategy
- Strong Focus in APAC and US market
Our client is one of the emerging e-commerce leaders in the APAC with rapid growth in recent three years. They've business across the APAC and US market. The company has an aggressive business expansion with Hong Kong as a regional hub, and it is one of the fast-growing e-tailers in its sector. They are currently looking for a Head of Operations to join as a launch team key member in Asia to leverage the growing business further internationally.
Based in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for the Supply Chain and Logistics Operations Strategy in line with the commercial objective. As a Head of Operations, your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the senior leadership team to design and drive the end-to-end Supply Chain and Logistics strategy
- Managing the relationship with suppliers to enhance operation efficiency, improve logistics and supply chain plans
- Developing the best practice, management process and operating procedures to maximize effectiveness
- Launching systems automation project with accurate information regarding stock level, sales report and sales forecast
- Designing and evaluating the pricing models and strategy for all markets
- Formulating high-impact cost and quality control tactic with a good understanding of market dynamics
- Assessing the current operations systems & process and provide business optimization solutions
- Associating with top management and develop business transformation strategies and plans in line with business objectives
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10+ years' experience in an end-to-end Supply Chain and Logistics Operations Management role in the Consumer Goods/ eCommerce sector
- Solid knowledge and experience across APAC and US market is a MUST
- Experience in business transformation projects with expertise in ERP systems
- Substantial experience in senior stakeholder management in a fast-paced and high-performing team environment
- Outstanding commercial understanding, presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Cantonese
*Candidate with less experience will be considered as Operations Manager.
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL246876.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.