Head of Operations, Investment Management
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Ambition Executive Search|
- Reputable Asset Management Firm
- Fund Admnistration and Operations Team Lead
- Competitive Package
Ambition is currently partnering with one of the largest global financial services group in seeking an experience Operations Function leader for their investment management business line based in Hong Kong.
This role will report to the Regional Head of Operations for the business. This leadership role will be managing a team in Hong Kong and team's delivery of daily dealing administration operations for the business, as well as improving effective investment management operating model by ensuring that processes, controls and quality service are in line with both local, regional and global regulations with a strong risk and controls mindset. This requires a candidate with strong stakeholder management skills, as well as pride in consistent high standard of service delivery to internal and external clients.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary education
- At least 10 years' relevant investment / wealth operations experience in a sizeable asset or fund management firm with nominee structure
- Strong knowledge of investment regulations
- Good leadership experience, having managed a small team in the past
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click on APPLY NOW quoting reference no. RR241014.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.