Head of Operation - European FMCG
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$40000 - HK$55000 per month|
Our client is one of the marketing leading International FMCG company, headquartered in Europe. They have business across the world, and it has been overachieving the business target in past few years in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for Head of Operation to further leverage the winning business and formulate system enhancement plans for HK market.
You will be responsible for all Demand, Procurement and Distribution Strategy in line with the commercial objective for the HK market. As a Head of Operation your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the internal key stakeholders and vendors to ensure sales forecast accuracy and consistency
- 3PL management, leading S&OP meetings and monitoring category and sales performance on a monthly basis
- Partnering with IT department, identifying opportunity and providing business insight to a business leader
- Collaborating with the management team to identify and recommend process and systems to drive measurable enhancement in key performance metrics
- Launching systems automation projects with accurate information regarding stock level, sales report and forecast
- Consolidating data, perform sales analysis reports and inventory status to identify the root cause and potential risk
- Defining roles and responsibilities, organizational structure and formulating action plans to optimize the efficiency of the whole supply chain
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 7+ years' experience in a Supply Chain Management role in the FMCG sector
- Experience in business transformation projects with knowledge in ERP systems - Dynamic AX/ SAP/ Oracle etc.
- Solid experience in senior stakeholder management in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding commercial acumen, presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Cantonese
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL228596.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.