Head of Marketing - B2B Demand Generation
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||HaTCH Sales & Marketing|
Our client is an established platform that helps multinational corporations develop open innovation strategies via multiple channels. Established in the last few years, they have already grown their business to a sizable team in the region and are well-recognized in business communities worldwide. Their clients already include multinational technology companies, global financial institutions and disruptive businesses. Due to expansion, they are currently seeking a Head of Partnerships & Community in a regional role.
Reporting to the CEO, you will assume ownership of the company's marketing strategy. As such, you will be responsible for overall regional marketing blueprint, branding, inbound marketing, lead generation and customer engagement. Working closely with the sales team, you will structure the sales funnel and generate quality leads. As the first hire within the function, you will also be responsible for building out the marketing team under your supervision and coaching them as well.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A keen interest in working within a start up and immersing yourself in the industry
- At least 7 years' experience in a B2B demand generation role
- A desire to build, implement and execute marketing strategy from scratch - this will require a strategic mindset combined with a can-do mentality in rolling up your sleeves to execute and build out the function
- A strong track record of driving leads and funnel conversions
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing channels including SEO, search, content marketing, social media, events, etc
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT232146.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.