Head of Key Account (Modern Trade) - FMCG
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$1000000.00 - HK$1200000.00 per annum|
About the client and the opportunity :
Our client is one of the world's largest food principals. They've acquired multiple food brands and seaminglessly integrated these brands into Asia's business.
A Head of Key Account (Modern Trade) has arisen to lead a team of 3 key account managers for supermarket and other modern trade channels. The incumbent will have the potential to become a sales leader of a 50 people sales team. In particular you will,
- Collect and analyse data in terms of channel performance, market share and competitors' performance.
- Design annual business plan that include new product launching and seasonal trade promotion strategy in colaboration with brand, trade marketing and category management teams.
- Coach and advise the team about best practice on trading terms negotiation, stock loading, shelving strategies, sales merchandise, and store operations.
- Manage and collaborate with multi-functional teams. Become a thought leader driving HQ and campaign initiatives.
- Achieve growth target and revenue target.
About the requirements :
To qualify, you should possess :
- A Bachelor degree and above in business administration, marketing or equivalent
- 10 years or above FMCG or food principals' sales experience managing modern trade key accounts including 3 years in a management position
- Experience in growing and leading a sizable sales team will be highly appreciated because over-qualified candidates will be welcome to lead a bigger sales team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership skills
- Candidates with marketing (brand or trade) background will also be considered
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC226150
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.