Head of Key Account - European FMCG
- International FMCG company
- Big brand in 150+ countries
- Leading a team of 7+
Our client is an International FMCG company with more than 200,000 employees across the globe. The company recorded worldwide revenues of more than 70 billion Euros and is one of the biggest players in its category of products globally. The company has extensive operations and is a clear market leader in Asia. With further growth plans, they are looking for a Head of Sales to lead the sales and trade strategy for the core brand, covering HK and Macau market.
You will be responsible for leading the key account management and sales strategy and implementation with the objective of capitalising business opportunities. As a Head of Key Account, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing & implementing company-wide business strategies or initiatives, including budget planning & control
- Building and leading a team of 7+ to achieve resource productivity and efficiency
- Managing Key Accounts channels and ensure execution excellence across the sales and trade function
- Formulating and driving annual business plan with good understanding of market dynamics
- Strike a right balance of interest between company and customers/trade Partners, good understanding of market dynamics
- Efficiently spend and monitor sales expense budget to maximise the profit
- Partnering with marketing department to evaluate and develop growth opportunities, optimise market share
- Monitoring market trend, competitor activity and formulate appropriate proposals
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 7+ years of core key account and people management experience in top tier FMCG companies
- Solid experience in managing Key Account channels in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in designing and driving sales tactic with a proven track record in developing data-driven sales strategy
- Excellent communication skills with a strong entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset
- Strong analytical, business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding leadership, presentation and people skills with a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL232059 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.