Head of IR, China Conglomerate
Our client is a holding of companies manufacturing technology innovation. They come under spotlight and received excellent market feedbacks in terms of their advancing technological success and wide application in the smart era.
A Head of IR role has arisen for IR veterans and financial agencies candidates to bring on their expertise and leverage on the technology boom. Reporting to the General Manager, you will :
- Formulation of IR strategies, take on the leadership role of the IR team, and cope with the development and requirement of the Company.
- Create and develop effective communication channels for internal departments, shareholder, investors, fund managers, analyst and medias.
- Organize plan and attend IR events/roadshows, working along with PR firm
- Conduct performance analysis of the Group's financial and operation data
- Preparing interim and annual reports and announcements
- Monitor capital market and provide industry intelligence and competitors' analyses.
- Make recommendations to top management on any IR- related and responsive actions and activities.
- Develop bi-lingual IR presentations and publications
- Maintain investors' database and provide timely updates of company's website with IR-related communications
- Promote and report on sustainability efforts to stakeholders
- University degree or higher education attainment.
- Good financial analyst knowledge and business sense is highly preferred
- Sound knowledge of major capital markets
- 10 years' or above working experience, with at least 5 years' relevant IR's experience. Exposure to technology companies will be preferred
- Leadership: managerial skills and experience with a small team
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, proficiency in written and oral fluency in English, Putonghua and Cantonese
- Business travelling will be required
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC233082
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.