Head of Investor Relations, Investment Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$80000 - HK$140000 per month|
Our client is an investment management group with a strong presence in the APAC region. As part of continued strategic development in Asia, an outstanding opportunity has been created for an experienced Investor relations professional to their Hong Kong business leading the IR function.
Report directly to the General Manager, you will lead the investor relations function to formulate company's investor relations strategy as well as maintain effective communications between the company and its shareholders. You will work with different stakeholders to produce investor presentation materials, corporate leaflets and brochures, press release, annual reports, etc. and also answer inquiries form shareholders. You will formulate the crisis management strategy, understand the market trends and competitors' movement to maintain company's competitiveness in the market.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in investor relations/ financial communications/ corporate finance in financial institutions
- Experience in Media, Tourism industry will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 235858
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only