Head of Investor Relations, Blue Chip HK-Listed Company
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$70000.00 - HK$100000.00 per month + bonuses|
Our client is HK-listed blue chip company and is the unrivaled market-leader in its industry. They are well known for their innovative technology and world-class manufacturing sites. Due to recent growth of the firm, they are now looking to hire a department head for their Investor Relations department.
Based in Hong Kong, and reporting to the Group CEO, the incumbent is responsible for managing the Investor relations portfolio in relation to institutional investors, shareholders, and potential investors. You are required to provide timely and accurate updates to senior management team on IR practices and recent news related to the group and industry. Also, a critical aspect is to maintain a strong relationship with buy/sell side analysts to ensure sufficient research coverage for the Group. You will lead a team of 4 staff and guide them on daily operations. Occasional travel is required for this role.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance and Marketing/Journalism
- Around 10 years of relevant IR experience gained from a HK-listed firm
- Previous exposure in equity search an added value
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
- Strong business acumen and good network with financial institutions