Head of Internal Audit (Manufacturing)
Our client is part of a leading manufacturing company with headquarters in HK. The company owns several manufacturing plants with close proximity to HK. They are currently looking for a Head of Internal Audit to further enhance its controls whilst mitigating operational and financial risk.
- Development and execution of audit plans for the company
- Execute fieldwork and provide insightful reports to the audit committee
- Work closely with factory GMs and advise on risk and control
- Lead investigations on ad hoc cases with recommendation of improvement
- Monitor the progress of recommendations and report overdue items to management
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Accounting or relevant disciplines
- At least 12 years of experience in Audit, Big 4 experience is an added advantage
- Qualified Accountant preferred
- Strong leadership, communication skills and ability to understand complex issues
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Occasional business travel needed
Interested applicants please apply with the link below. For a quick application please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #223041 in subject line.