Head of Internal Audit
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$700000 - HK$1200000 per annum|
Our client owns a few of the leading brands in the Greater China region. Hong Kong is their Headquarter and a very rare opportunity has arisen for a very experienced Internal Auditor to join their team. This is a Hong Kong based role
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead a sizable team and manage both financial and operational audit programmes the group. You will design audit strategies and develop internal auditing procedures with special emphasis on high risk business processes. This role will see you working extensively with internal stakeholders, understanding operations, business development and risk areas; assess resource needs in the region and provide adequate training to the audit team. You will liaise and present to senior management on a regular basis.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and Financial / Audit qualification need, such as CPA, ACCA or CI
- More than 10 years' experience in financial and operational audits , ideally gained from HK listed companies
- Prior exposure to Retail and/or Fashion industries would be highly preferred
- Strong report writing skills and ability to converse with top management on difficult issues
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills; ability to build rapport with senior stakeholders
- Willing to travel to PRC on a regular basis
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3103 4300 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 217310 www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.