Head of Innovation (HK$ 1.3M Package)
About our client and the opportunity
Our client is a luxury consumer brand that runs a retail business in Hong Kong, Macau and Southern China. My client is undergoing digital transformation and thus is looking for a newly created Head of Innovation.
As a key member within the digital team, you will report to the Chief Digital Officer and partner with in-house Digital Architect and Data Architect. In particular, you will
- Design boot camps and innovative workshops (e.g. hackathons) for a wider community to contribute innovative ideas for company's improved digital branding and online customer journey
- To build external eco-systems with partners and have an active role in developing innovative garages
- Develop partnerships with key technology partners and vendors in order to enhance customer experiences
- Work closely with IT team in improving user experience and user interface
- To have an active input into the development of a world class CRM and loyalty program
About the requirements :
- To qualify, you will have 8-15 years of experience in digital innovation development from digital consultancy, digital marketing agency or in-house digital team.
- Strong business acumen and brand marketing background
- Strong project management skills from conceptualization phase to aligning technology infrastructure and marketing effort, and executing the launch of the campaign
- Experience in launching first of its kind digital marketing campaign for a wide regional community
- Excellent proficiency in Chinese and English, spoken and literacy
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC228584
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.