Head of HR ( Contract)
Our client is a prestigious professional services company with global headquarter in Europe and Hong Kong serves as their APAC headquarters. They are currently seeking for an immediately available Head of HR to head up their regional team. This is a 6 month contract role with view to extension.
Reporting to Global Head of HR in HQ as well as being an integral part of the APAC leadership team in Hong Kong, you will lead a regional HR team and oversee all people matters for Asia Pacific. This is very much a business partnering generalist role where a full spectrum of human resource duties will be under your responsibility, from staff engagement, performance management, organisation development, compensation and benefits to ensuring the smooth operation of the HR function for Asia Pacific. This is an exciting role where you will partner and coach country leaders, take part in regional initiatives and acting as bridge between HQ and the countries.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in HR Management or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- International working experiences will be highly preferred
- Excellent people management skills, from working with multiple stakeholders to managing a regional team
- Prior exposure to Professional Services environment in Asia is essential
- Excellent command on both written and spoken English, Chinese language would be an added advantage
- Ability to travel around the region and to HQ occasionally
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 239516 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only