Head of HR & Admin
Our client is a well-established Hong Kong listed manufacturer with operations in Greater China. They are now currently looking for an experienced HR talent with strong leadership to spearhead their sizable HR & Admin team in Shenzhen, where their manufacturing plant is located.
Reporting to the General Manager in Hong Kong, you will lead a team of twenty staff where you will be responsible for a broad spectrum of Human Resources & Administration duties ranging from : recruitment, manpower planning, compensations and benefits and organisation development. You will help execute HR strategy and translate business initiatives into day to day operations. In addition, you will ensure the smooth running of the PRC administration team, delivering support to the continued success and business growth. Working closely with operations and senior management, you will participate in prolific projects, budgeting and forecasting exercises on a regular basis.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experiences preferably gained in HK listed companies
- Proven track record in leading a successful HR & Admin team
- Prior experience in outreach hiring would be highly desirable
- Solid exposure to Manufacturing industry is a must
- Familiar with PRC labour ordinance and tax law
- Willingness to travel to and work in their Shenzhen Plant
*LI-FA Contact Daisy Lam at (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking on the button below quoting reference number DL 241361 www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only