Head of HR & Admin
Our client is a Fintech company with headquarters in Hong Kong. Currently they have around 100 people in Hong Kong with plans to double in size in 2019. As a result, they are looking to hire a strategic and pragmatic HR executive to lead their HR function. This is a Hong Kong based role.
Reporting to the VP Operations, you will lead a small team and oversee all aspects of Human Resource function for the Hong Kong market. You will initially focus in recruiting talents in the Financial Services sector, setting up and formalising HR policies, processes and guidelines for the HK office. You will also ensure the day to day operations is running smoothly and that compensation and benefit are comparable to market rates; driving the talent management and staff engagement strategy. This is an exciting role where you will part of a fast growing company, playing a key role in building out the HR infrastructure for future development in the region.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in HR Management or equivalent
- 10-15 years of relevant experience
- Prior exposure in the Financial Services sector is a must
- Experienced in building out a HR function
- Previous success in leading a high performing HR team
- Ability to thrive in a fast changing and fluid work environment
- Excellent command in English, Chinese and Mandarin
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 223607 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only