Head of Growth Marketing - Start-up B2C
- High-performing team culture
- Drive strategic growth marketing tactics
- Hit growth and engagement goals
Our client is an International healthcare start-up company with a strong presence on online platforms with rapid growth in market share in the past two years across the Asia market. The company has strong business growth in the HK market on both B2B and B2C channel, and it's one of the top emerging brands in healthcare in Asia. With the rapid business growth, the company is looking for a Head of Growth Marketing to further leverage HK's winning business.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing a holistic data-driven marketing strategy for HK markets. As a Head of Growth Marketing, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a high-performing team and driving strategic growth marketing tactics through social media, online channels, business partnerships, influencer marketing etc.
- Defining business overall marketing strategy and content calendar to hit growth and engagement goals
- Partnering with the international marketing team to enhance brand awareness and expanding the market share through the multimedia channel
- Developing key metrics and analyses to monitor and measure the performance of marketing campaigns
- Utilizing data and analytics for decision making and evaluating marketing effectiveness
- Accelerating and creating effective brand strategies to maximize the business opportunity
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 7+ years of experience in Marketing management in the FMCG/ Consumer Goods sector
- Experience in designing Growth and Performing marketing strategy with exposure in a Start-up business environment
- Strong knowledge in creating local marketing campaign with a good understanding of local market trends
- Strong experience in partnering with global or regional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with a solution-oriented mentality and a proactive approach
- Outstanding business acumen, brilliant stakeholder management and analytical skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Cantonese is a MUST
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL248541.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.