Head of General Trade - European FMCG
- International FMCG company
- Big brand in 150+ countries
- Leading a team of 14+
Our client is an International FMCG company with more than 200,000 employees across the globe. The company recorded worldwide revenues of more than 70 billion Euros and is one of the biggest players in its category of products globally. The company has extensive operations and is a clear market leader in Asia. With further growth plans, they are looking for a Head of General Trade to lead the Sales, Distribution, General Trade strategy for HK and China market.
You will be responsible for leading the Sales, Distributor Management strategy for General Trade channel and implementation with the objective of capitalising business opportunities. As a Head of General Trade, your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with internal teams and distributors to achieve business targets for general trade channel
- Developing and managing annual budget plan, monitoring trade spending effectiveness
- Formulating annual sales strategy for General Trade channel to achieve annual sales target
- Reviewing and designing sales incentive programs for distributors and wholesalers
- Maintaining and developing excellent relationships with the key clients/ distributors and the representative of the independent stores
- Implementing and evaluating the sales promotion program and in-store activity
- Assessing the market trend to identify and capitalize on new business opportunities
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10+ years of core General Trade/ Open Trade management experience in top tier FMCG companies
- Solid distribution network and experience in distributor management in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in designing and driving sales tactic with a proven track record in developing data-driven sales strategy
- Excellent communication skills with a strong entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset
- Strong analytical, business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding leadership, presentation and people skills with a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL235572 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.