Head of Fund Accounting - Private Equity
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Finance & Accounting Ambition Executive Search|
- Individual Contributor Role
- Must Come from PE or VC Industry Experience
- Chinese Languages Skills Required
Our client is one of the growing Private Equity businesses in Asia with a focus on North Asia markets. Due an expanding portfolio, they are looking for an experienced Finance professional to join their team, either as Director or Senior Director.
Reporting directly to the CFO, you will be joining a lean team where you will be solely responsible for fund administration and fund accounting for one of their funds. This role requires a hands-on individual who still enjoys the day-to-day, BAU responsibility, and at the same time, has some flexibility to take on other Finance duties and initiatives for the Business. You will also interact with their service providers to ensure quality delivery and be key point of contact for Finance related queries specific to the fund you're managing.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or other related discipline
- Fully Qualified Accountant with 10- 15 years' related experience in fund accounting and fund administration
- Big 4 trained with stable working history within Private Equity or Venture Capital industries
- Well versed in English, Cantonese AND Mandarin languages
- Must be based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR250811 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.