Head of FP&A
Our client is a well-established Hong Kong Company with a strong presence in the Greater China Region. With a long history of success, they are now seeking for a senior finance professional to head up their Financial, Planning & Analysis team
Reporting to the CFO, and dotted line to the General Manager, you will lead a team of manager and analysts with a focus on business analysis and planning for the Hong Kong market. You will provide robust financial support to all business units and product lines; preparing monthly management reports and dashboards for senior management; You will also have the opportunity to lead the annual operating plan, cash flow forecasting and management. In addition, you will facilitate decision making on new investments using your well-developed financial modelling skills You will also have responsibility for external benchmarking reports and competitor analysis on a regular basis.
To qualify, individuals must possess;
- Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance with a professional accounting qualification
- A minimum of 15 years commercial experiences with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
- Sound commercial analysis coupled with solid financial modelling skills
- Prior exposure in the Consumer Products company would be highly preferred
- Good command in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
*FA-LI Contact Daisy Lam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL46135 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.