Head of Financial Performance, Asia - Insurance
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Finance & Accounting Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$1200000 - HK$2000000 per annum + Competitive|
- EXCLUSIVE MANDATE
- Newly Created Function
- Regional Insurance Group
Ambition is currently partnering with a renowned international insurance Group in an EXCLUSIVE mandate for a newly created position within their regional office in Hong Kong. This function is a financial advisory role that will lead a team of experienced finance professionals across the region in providing commercial insights to the business for continuous growth.
Reporting to the Deputy CEO and Head of Regional Strategy, you will be responsible for analysing consolidated reports from Finance leads across different legal entities in Asia. You will challenge and analyse business information provided by Finance team leads, as well as identify risk and opportunities for the overall Asia business. You will participate in strategic discussions , and partner with other commercial functions in setting and monitoring business targets. You will have excellent stakeholder management skills at local, regional and global levels.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- CPA / FIA qualifications or equivalent with a tertiary education
- At least 15 years working experience in Financial Control or Actuarial field within the insurance industry in Asia highly preferred. Financial services industry experience in Banking or Asset Management is welcome
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen with ability to translate numbers into business decisions
- Excellent communication skills in English and influencing skills across all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to adapt in a constantly changing internal and industry environments
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting reference no. 238250.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.