Head of Finance - Top Executive
Our client is an expanding business with offices in the United States, Middle East and Asia. With their global headquarters based in Hong Kong, they have a sizable finance team with over 20 members of staff. They are currently looking for a seasoned finance professional with strong team leading, financing and shareholder management experience.
- Reporting to the CEO in Hong Kong , you will be part of the leadership team and assist in the growth of the global business
- Manage all financing, treasury, reporting and analytical functions alongside leading a sizable finance team of over 20 staff
- Accurate and timely financial and management reporting, statutory accounting, effective risk management of the group
- In charge of delivering monthly and quarterly presentations with analytical insights to the board, investors and shareholders
- Provide continuous improvement to their financial control and ensure all financial matters are in strict adherence to Group's corporate governance.
- Take part in corporate decision making, analyse investment opportunities, and manage finance projects across the region
- Tracking and monitoring progress on their long term strategies and adjust financial strategies accordingly
- Degree holder in Finance, Business or related fields and is a qualified Accountant
- Minimum of 15 years of working experience in a sizable company with regional offices
- Previous successful track record in formulating and executing finance strategies and exposure in fund raising
- Exposure in industries such as leasing, logistics or infrastructure would be an added advantage
- Strong cash management and financial control with the ability to lead a sizable team
- Fluency in English is a must, Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) preferred
- Willingness to travel around the region on an occasional basis.
Interested applicants please click 'apply now' below. For a quick application please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line quoting #227799 - Head of Finance with a short summary of relevant experiences. #LI-YN1