Head of Finance (Pension), Investment Management
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Finance & Accounting Ambition Executive Search|
- Commercial Regional Remit
- Newly Created Role
- Asset Management Group
My client's asset management business has shown considerable growth in the past few years in Asia Pacific and with a global drive in creating new opportunities in the region for their retirement business, a new role has arisen as Head of Finance, Asia, based in HK.
This exciting and highly commercial position will report to the Asset Management's Global CFO of Retirement, as well as Asia CFO, with key interactions with regional head of Retirement business, regional controllers, finance teams, and CEO of Asset Management, Asia. The role will be responsible for further transforming how regional finance teams support the retirement business, and entire asset management Group. You will be highly engaged with all global, regional and local stakeholders, providing strategic advisory, finance business partnering, at the same time constantly develop people under your remit. It requires a dedicated individual who sees meaning behind numbers and has proactive entrepreneurial thinking.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Professional Accounting qualification and tertiary education
- 15+ years' experience with relevant financial management, finance business partnering or financial advisory within retirement, insurance or asset management industries WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED.
- Asia Pacific Regional experience a must
- Excellent business mind-set, stakeholder management at different levels in a matrix organisation
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Proven record of developing teams and people
- A strong agent of continuous improvements and transformation
Interested parties, please send your updated CV to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk OR click APPLY NOW quoting RR239010.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.