Head of Finance Advisory & Analysis, Asia
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Finance & Accounting|
- Global Asset Management Firm
- Team Leadership Role
- Regional Business Partnering
One of our key clients is a global financial group, with a growing asset and wealth management presence in Asia Pacific. With a push across the business for regional development and growth, our client has created this critical management role, and is seeking a high calibre, seasoned leader as Head of Finance Advisory & Analysis.
Reporting to the Asia CFO of the asset management business, you will act as business partner and be responsible for managing a team in providing strategic analysis and reporting to the wider senior management team. You will be part of the advisory group in proactively identifying efficiencies focussed on their processes and controls, as well as developing high performing individuals within the team. Highly engaged, you must constantly seek continuous improvements across the business, where excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels regionally are expected.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary degree with CPA Qualification or equivalent. An MBA would be highly preferred
- At least 12+ years relevant working experience in financial / business management, business partnering and advisory experience within financial services industry. Asset / Investment Management highly preferred
- Excellent commercial acumen, with highly entrepreneurial mindset
- Experienced people manager with exposure to complex and matrix organisation
- Hands - on change driver with strong execution capability with focus on control and transformation
Interested individuals, send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting RR234924.
Only shortlisted parties will be contacted.