Head of Finance
Our client is a fast growing Hong Kong listed developer with projects across APAC. They are looking for a high calibre Head of Finance to lead the Finance function in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Group CFO, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Group consolidation team
- Supervising all Regional financial management reporting
- Ensure financial accounting and management reports in accordance with IFRS and corporate requirements
- Review and streamline the internal control process to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Foster initiatives to drive group planning, budgeting and forecasting activities
- Look after the group treasury, tax, cash flow, capex and potential M&A and investment projects
- Business partnership with internal and external parties
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance or other related disciplines. Member of recognized accounting bodies (HKICPA, CIA or ACCA) preferred;
- At least 15 years relevant experience in listed companies and in managerial or supervisory roles
- Solid training from Big 4 is a plus
- Relevant experiences in real estate would be an advantage
- Self-initiative, well-organized, strong sense of responsibility and leadership skills;
- Strong analytical and strategic mindset, problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and business partnership skills
- Familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Chinese Word Processing);
- Good command in written English & Chinese and Putonghua;
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.