Head of Export and Import, FMCG (1.2M Total Package)
About our client and the opportunity :
Our client is a beverage brand that has a long history of success. Not only have they enjoyed major market share, they also took revolutionary approach to environmental-friendly packaging, social responsibilities to build a sustainable brand and future.
Reporting to the MD, this newly created Head of BD role will deepen and widen the export and import network. You will
- Understand market landscape, competitors and consumer buying bahaviour by studying research data. Identify business opportunities, potential new markets, distributors to accelerate current success.
- Identify and introduce overseas promising beverage brands into Hong Kong market. Conduct budget planning and forecasting to senior management.
- Lead and manage a team of export and import managers and help them develop a wider distribution network.
To qualify, you will possess :
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent discipline
- 10 years or more food and beverage brand overseas export experience
- Proven sales track record and strong business acumen
- Ability to communicate with upper management
- Strong leadership skills to lead and grow talents
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC224770
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.