Head of Execution
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is known as a leader in cloud-based supply chain quality management tools for all sizes of companies. In short years, it has already been well-recognized across over 30 countries and inspected over 1 trillion products.
As a Head of Execution, you are leading the projects execution from pre-sales demo to post-sales implementation by ensuring projects delivery and quality. You are working closely with different parties to ensure growth and profitability of clients against targets and account. Also, you have to participate in client meetings for review and organize projects life cycle driven by the client journey and manage customer expectations and satisfaction. Moreover, you are managing client's comments and complaints to set up action plans.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 8 years' experience in project management or operating role
- Experience in software firm is a plus
- Strong strategy planning and execution; problem analysis and solving skills
- Strong executive presence, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with key internal and external leaders, partners and customers
- Excellent spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM227066.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.