Head of Enterprise Service (Unix/Linux/Windows/Storage)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the first tier Global Retail Bank in Hong Kong which as a strong record and outstanding performance across the world. They have been aggressively expanding their business and they are currently hiring for a Head of Enterprise Service to join their IT team.
- Lead a team to provide Enterprise Services, including platform services (UNIX and Linux servers, iSeries (Mid-range), Windows and storage) for support various application requirement for the bank to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Consolidate and reduce infrastructure complexity
- Support potential adoption of Cloud based infrastructure platforms and deliver infrastructure, platform etc. "as a Service" by working with Business & other DevOps teams
- Determine the strategic direction and execute in each of the Technology areas under Enterprise Services responsibility
- Deliver best of class project management and drive the successful transformation to DevOps.
- Risk and Cost Management
- Ensure Service Quality Targets are met for offered platform services
- Business stakeholder management to define product roadmaps and keep other areas of the bank informed about the Technological infrastructure capabilities available
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 8 years+' of working experience in data center and service operations management.
- Solid experience in leading a team for servers and storage support of latest enterprise technology in Unix, Linux, iSeries, Windows, EMC and NetApp Storage etc).
- Reference in managing a team of engineers at various seniority to delivery high standard of works.
- Previous experience working in the financial industry is a must.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese is a must.
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV/ click apply now or call us on +852 31034331 for a further discussion.