Head of Enterprise Business
About the company and the opportunity :
In this exciting role, you will be leading a small technical sales team offering corporate clients an easy and hassle-free cloud platform where corporate apps, email accounts and data are securely hosted with automated configuration for updates can be done over the cloud.
You will share your vision and strategies for Hong Kong and Macau enterprise markets. Leading a team, you will focus on developing relationships and identifying new business opportunities with enterprise customers across various industry segments. You will work closely with cross-functional teams such as product marketing, branding and communications, technical pre and post-sales in achieving your overall commercial objectives. Leveraging on a strength of an industry-leading R&D and product development team situated in headquarters, you will have the breadth of products and solutions as well as the depth of the latest technologies for your customers. Working alongside an experienced team, you will be a key member of the senior leadership structure that is responsible for delivering exceptional financial and sales results for the business, in one of the most important strategic markets globally.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A university degree holder, ideally MBA qualified
- 12-15 years of IT solutions enterprise sales experience in the relevant markets
- A proven sales track record with strong C-suite relationships across multiple industry segments
- The ability to scale and grow a business from revenue and profitability perspective
- A deep understanding of the latest technologies and trends in relations to mobile solutions especially mobile security will be a huge advantage
- An inspirational leader who leads by example and be able to motivate a young team to achieve exceptional results
- A strong sense of vision and be able to translate visionary objectives into actionable business and sales strategies
- Outstanding stakeholder management experience and be able to effectively communicate and drive results by working with different functional teams across all levels of experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit and be able to deal with ambiguity and effectively navigate through change
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious and forward-thinking trend setters who has the passion for mobile technology. This individual will be part of a globally recognized brand, working alongside an elite team, in setting new standards and breaking new grounds for the future of advanced mobile technology.
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC226513
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.