Head of Engineering, Optical Fiber Cable Manufacturing
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$80000.00 - HK$90000.00 per month + bonus|
About Out Client and the Opportunity :
Our client is a HK$1B worth manufacturing company with their own R&D body and manufacturing factories. They are looking for an optical fiber engineering expert to join their top management team.
Reporting to the BU VP, you will
- Oversee day-to-day operations and engineering
- Make sure a smooth technical transfer of new products from R&D team to engineering team
- Design strategy to set goals for technical growth and automation
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses, included all factories tools and equipment investment.
- Set manufacturing policies, processes and quality (IATF 16949) control.
- Ensure employees work efficiently and develop professionally in achieving company growth.
- Make sure proper training provided to new employees
- Involve in production evaluation to improves operations and financial performance
- Prepare regular reports to management.
- Provide solutions on issues such as profit decline, loss of business to competitors etc.
- Professional engineering support for manufacturing automation and solution achieve company growth. Included hardware and software support.
- Provide engineering solution to improve business environment in new market segment penetration
- Ensure any engineering activity is supported with appropriate qualification documentations and manage appropriately
- Initiate and develop creative and innovative engineering processes
- Coach, mentor and develop direct reports and delivers continuous improvement, cost reductions and set department objectives.
To qualify, you will have
- Minimum 10+ years assembly area engineering leadership experiences
- Sound knowledge of the latest optical fiber / structural cabling technology.
- Depth of understanding on project management to manage worldwide projects
- High business savviness to work with business partners to create win-win relationship.
- Depth of understanding business units (BU's) direction and technical background to understand optical product quality.
- Ability to escalate critical issues and communicate with upper management.
- Depth of understanding process operations matters and can give correct priorities of yield and product qualities to direct reports.
- Has the agility to manage and execute prioritized action items from both tactical and strategic point of views.
- Can maintain good communication with business partners to create win-win relationship.
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC242757
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.