Head of E-Commerce, Financial Services (China based)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$2000000.00 - HK$4000000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a reputable European financial institution focusing on consumer lending. Due to its significant expansion in China, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an E-Commerce Leader to join and manage and expand their digital marketplace, based in Tianjin, China.
- E-Commerce Leader with a sizable team
- International working environment
- Attractive salary package
Reporting into C-Suite, you will be fully responsible for the strategy planning, management and further expansion of their business in the digital marketplace. Managing a sizable team of professionals, you will develop long-term and short-term strategies in accordance to the group's business direction for an integrated portfolio of consumer financial products. Working closely with internal and external parties, you will lead the development and executions of business initiatives to grow market share and create revenue.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree
- Minimum 15 years working with sizable organizations with robust E-Commerce Business / Digital Marketplace
- Solid knowledge in consumer financial products
- Demonstrated leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communications skills in English (Chinese-language NOT required)
- Expatriates with relevant experience are welcome
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 / email@example.com or apply directly here quoting reference number CY 242823
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.