Head of Digital Marketing - Global consumer brand
- International well-known consumer brand
- Enthusiastic and energetic team culture
- Driving digital marketing and eCRM tactic
Our client is an International Consumer brand company with a substantial presence across the globe. The company has an iconic brand image with solid expansion plan in HK on digital channel. With a vivid brand positioning and a expansion on digital platform, they are looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to join the team for accelerating its digital strategy development.
You will be responsible for developing and driving the digital strategy for the business. As the Head of Digital Marketing, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and operating the digital tactic for HK market in line with the group's business objectives
- Partnering and advising internal key stakeholders on how to maximise the business opportunities on digital and social media platforms
- Launching and managing the implementation of the new e-business model, with a key focus in shopper/ membership acquisition & retention
- Formulating digital marketing strategy maps and ensure correct application of the same
- Setting up and managing digital projects including project timelines, milestones and consistent evaluation of the same
- Collaborating to streamline digital priorities based on market realities - including WeChat, Alibaba, eCRM, SEO/SEM, analytics
- Analysing digital performance (KPI, ROI) and provide recommendations or key learnings wherever required
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree and have 9 or more years of experience in digital marketing within the B2C/ Retail sector
- Experience in leading a small team with solid track record in developing digital marketing, consumer insight and eCRM strategy
- Digital marketing experience including social media, SEO, SEM and conversion optimisation
- Knowledge in optimising business opportunity on social media channel: WeChat, Alibaba
- Outstanding business acumen with professional presentation and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter and team player attitude with a lot of passion for digital and a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoken Chinese and English is required
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL231994 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.