Head of Digital & Innovation, Corporate Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is an established Banking Group with diversified business in the region. As part of their continuous digitalization & growth in Corporate Banking businesses, an exciting opportunity has arisen for high-calibre Digital Transformation and Innovation Lead to join their business to drive digital channels growth.
Reporting directly to Head of Corporate Banking, you will be the key driver of digital strategies and be the channels owner of the corporate website and commercial banking platform for the corporate & commercial banking businesses. You will take charge of defining and developing digital channel strategies, identifying customer & servicing needs, and revenue opportunities. You will also drive the digital development and promote innovation & ideas across the business, digitalize operational processes and systems, drive and manage overall platform performance, conduct on-going reviews and analysis of market research and feedback surveys, and keeping abreast of Fintech industry trends, digital products landscape and regulatory development. You will interact closely with other product streams as well as different relevant internal and external parties to further expand the business's market impact.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 10 years' experience in gained from Digital Banking, Digital Transformation, FinTech, Mobile Banking or Digital Consultancy
- Corporate & commercial banking knowledge will be a plus
- Strong customer centric mindset, business acumen and understanding of P&L
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 or email@example.com / APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 234265
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only