Head of Data Centre and Service Management- Global Retail Bank
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the first tier Global Retail Bank in Hong Kong which as a strong record and outstanding performance across the world. They have been aggressively expanding their business and they are currently hiring for a Head of Data Center and Service Management to join their team. The right candidate has to lead a team to deliver Command Centre Operations on a 24 x7 basis and to manage schedules & workload Automation which delivers scheduling requirements at the quality and pace warranted by the business. S/he also has to Deliver Data Centre & Service Resilience and responsible for deploying base environments and operating the core IT infrastructure platform technology and solutions. Importantly, the right candidate has to work closely with business and IT stakeholders to design, deliver and operate Data Centres and Operations services.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 8 years+' of working experience in data center and service operations management.
- Reference in managing a team of engineers at various seniority to delivery high standard of works
- Solid experience in operations, service management process and procedures, familiar with current data center standard and design, operations best practices and strive for improvement.
- Previous experience working in the financial industry is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese is a must.
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV/ click apply now or call us on +852 31034331 for a further discussion.