Head of Customer Service - Lifestyle / Retail
Our client is a luxury retail destination that is currently hiring an experienced Customer Service lead.
As Head of Customer Service, you will lead front-line staff and managers to provide best-in-class service to high-end clientele as well as lead internal training on how to achieve this. You will also be responsible for leading your team to convert customer experience to sales and achieve business targets and KPIs. As such, you are responsible for designing operational framework and client-facing service standards; you will be in charge of managing service guidelines and standards, streamlining efficiencies and revamping process automation of existing systems where appropriate in order to meet business goals.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 10 years' face-to-face customer service or sales experience with at least 4 years' in a managerial role
- Background from within high-end retail, hospitality, luxury services, property management or other relevant industry areas
- Significant experience in training, coaching, mentoring and leading
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to work within a matrix organization with multiple internal stakeholders
- Excellent CRM knowledge
- Strong presentation and communications skills; fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin required
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT237256.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.