Head of Customer Marketing, Retail Banking
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified business across the region. With their continuous expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a experienced marketing professional to lead their marketing function.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will lead a sizable team of the multiple marketing functions, including credit card, segment, bank products and digital marketing to formulate marketing strategies targeting different segment groups to drive business growth. You will lead the team to plan and execute customer acquisition & retention campaigns and programs through online and offline channels, formulate branding strategy to uplift brand awareness, lead the CRM initiatives. As the marketing lead, you will also monitor marketing budget and ensure campaigns performance and effectiveness. In addition, you will be working closely with multiple internal departments to ensure the marketing programs are executed within corporate guidelines and aligned with the brand values.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 12 years' experience in marketing communications/ product marketing/ channels marketing gained in Banking Financial Services industry
- Solid knowledge in consumer finance marketing
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 230857
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only